Thursday, July 12, 2012

Introducing ViellyKid

#2.


              A baby boy was born last December 8, 1995 at Poblacion, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental. That baby was born very healthy, cheerful, very fat and for his parents, he was the greatest advance Christmas gift to them.


             By the way that boy was baptized last March 3, 1996 and was named as Vielly Joe L. Fuentes, and that was me. I am the youngest child of Mr. Lito B. Fuentes and Mrs. Elvie B. Fuentes. I have my older sister named Gezelle Mae Fuentes - Torregosa, she is married now. I am recently residing at Zone-1, Poblacion, El Salvador City but now I'm here in Iligan, a boarder of Apao boarding house because I am now a first year college student studying BS Electronics and Communication Engineering here in Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT).


           I finished my high school at St. Joseph Academy of El Salvador and graduated there as a class Salutatorian in our batch. I really enjoy that high school life, full of enjoyment, trials and most especially, a lot of bonding with my friends, the PHILOSOPERX, my friends of a lifetime.


           Let's step back to my elementary days, I studied at El Salvador Central School, just a walking distance from our house. In six years, that school mold me into a responsible human being and help me learn and realize a lot of things in life. By the way, I graduated there as a class Salutatorian also.


           More about myself, I'm just a simple guy, kind sometimes, smiling, very friendly yet honestly a hot tempered kind of person. I easily get irritated especially when I'm in the state of seriousness, I'm just silent in that times. I try to change that attitude but I can't. There might be a little changes but not fully. That's who I am and I cannot forced myself to become new.


          I love color black and white, fun of eating chocolates, fried foods and many more that will satisfy my hunger of course. I'm fun of surfing the net, going through adventures, places that I haven't gone yet and fun of texting almost everyday.


         I am a music lover, love the songs of Kamikazee, Parokya ni Edgar, Silent Sanctuary, Linkin Park and also Bisrock bands. Additional to my information, I'm into a relationship now and we are 1 year and 5 months already. She gave me much inspiration and strength to finish my studies because I have to. For the reason that her family has a high standard of accepting the guy who will be their daughter's partner in life someday. Even it is hard to believe, some will think it's a kind of foolishness, but I can say that she is the one I wanna marry in the near future.


       I just live in a simple life, we are not rich. My father is a carpenter and I'm so much proud of that, my mother is just a plain housewife. They really struggle and exerted so much sacrifices just for me to be sent in college. Though it's really hard to have a child studying in college, they just ignore it and instead think that beyond that hardships, I will be the one who will lift my family from poverty, and I will do that. I made that as an inspiration in my stuides. Poverty will not hinder me to reach my goals and I promise, I will not disappoint them from their expectations.


      So much for that, I may not have mentioned everything about me, but just see me in personal, and you will fully know who is the guy named Vielly Joe L. Fuentes or simply Viellykid :)


       


              






1 comment:

  1. makahilak man pud tag popcorn ani oi..hahaha..noys won dodong joe!! :D

    ReplyDelete