Monday, July 23, 2012

It all begins

#4.

              It was 17th day of September year 2010 when this amazing and unforgettable event in my life happened.

              I was still 3rd year high school at that time, and I was already a member (lay-out editor) of "The Carpenter", a school paper organization in our school. It was a pleasant Friday afternoon and already dismissal time. We were dismissed earlier and have been told to go home directly for the reason that we will be having our overnight for the first issue on our publication of the paper. Instead of following the instruction being relayed, we did not. In fact me and one of my closest friend, CJ, went out of the school and bought something to eat. After eating and we were already full, we decided not to go home yet, that's how hard-headed we were. We entered the school campus again because there were still many students playing, lingering and doing many things.

              As I and CJ entered the gate, I was stunned on what I've saw. A girl in black, long hair, white complexion and very BEAUTIFUL that causes my eyesight to stocked on her. She was sitting in the hallway while texting. CJ, with a loud voice shouted  and uttered this words, " Joe, gwapa kaayo oh, dalaga na pajud kaayo. Pangayoan nato ug number." I was shocked on what he said and because of shyness and astonishment, I refused because that girl might heard what my friend said. We went on our way and as we walked to the auditorium I was not on my mind, I am bothered with different kinds of feelings and honestly I want to go back to the girl and approach her but it was too late when I knew that she was already gone and went home.

            During our overnight, my mind was still thinking about that girl, the pretty face she had and the stunning beauty that catches my attention. I didn't went to sleep, instead still recalling that girl until the sun showed up and it was already morning and that overnight was over.

(photo during the overnight and also the day I meet that mysterious girl :] )
    Days have passed, I still feel that incredible feeling that disturbed me so much. I keep on longing to see her again, and so it happened.

   As I walked with CJ again passing the Computer room, I saw that girl with her classmates and found out that she was still Grade 6 at that time, but that didn't stopped me from my aim to know her. I found out also that one of her classmate was my neighbor and on the other hand friend of mine. We asked about that girl and YES! Guess what? I got her number :).

        Sad to say, the first time I texted her I haven't received any reply. But that didn't discouraged me. I keep on texting her until one night, Sept. 24, 2011, at CJ's rooftop, one text message arrived (7:37PM) and there it goes, her name registered on my inbox. How happy and excited I was at that time. I hurriedly open that message and to make the story short, that was the beginning on how we know each other.

        A big slap landed on my face with unexplainable "ouch" feeling I felt as I knew that she was already in a relationship at that time :'((. But you know what ? I still didn't stop to fight my feelings for her.

        One day she texted me that she and her boyfriend already broke up. I am not happy because the broke up because I'm not that rude kind of boy. Instead, I feel hopeful that maybe, I will be the one to heal the wounds in her heart her boyfriend gave her.

         I did not court her directly after their broke up. I have been compassionate enough to wait until she will be fully moved on from that situation in her life. I waited for five months. Within that five months, I didn't felt any boredom in waiting, indeed my feelings for her grow stronger. We share a lot of things, talk sometimes and we have been texting almost all of the time, trying to cure her broken heart

        After five months of waiting, I've decided to court her because I can't keep my feelings for her anymore and frankly I want her to be my girlfriend. February 1, 2011 came, the day which I've planned for five months that I will court her. I saw her with her cousin in one classroom in our school. I am so nervous at that time, I want to back out but my great love for her gave me the courage to get inside the room and approached her. She was about to leave at that time but thanks God! The rain poured and her leaving was delayed. We talked near the door of the classroom. As our conversation went through, I surprised her by saying I love her so much and I am there in front of her to court her and win her hands. She was shocked and did not say any single word. I thought she would not say yes because she remained silent at that time. I told her that if she was still confused I am always ready to wait. If I waited for five months to court her, I can do it again just because of my great love for her. Then after a few minutes, I was surprise on what she told me. She said YES. At that time I did not know what to do but all I can say is I WAS SO, SO, SO, HAPPY at that time, that the girl of my dreams was already my girlfriend at that time. :) :) :)

(FEB.01,2011- photo of my courtship to her :]] )

       At it all begins. We are now 1 year and 5 months in our relationship. There are so many problems, trials and challenges but I know we can surpass it. All we have to do is to trust and to be loyal with each other to keep the spark of our relationship. Of course we should maintain the everlasting Love we've felt for each other. Even though it awkward to hear but all I can say is, SHE is the one I wanna be with in the near future. By the way she is Ena Marie G. Exclamado, the girl whom I love so much and my love of a lifetime. :) :) :) <3 <3 <3

( My Baby and I :] ) .. (sencya namu ha,, love lang jod kaau nako siya)

3 comments: