#1
Parents are precious gifts from God. Without them, we are nothing. They are the one who truly loves us heartily, a kind of love which nobody can surpass. They are the one who exerted so much efforts and sacrifices just to raised us and mold us as a responsible individual.
Nowadays, we, teenagers, already forgot the true essence of courteousness. Sometimes, this will lead to the implantation of the lack of respect to others which is done unintentionally. Even a single "thank you" to our fellow human beings, friends, people we've encounter everyday and most especially our parents, we missed it to utter. And there it goes the common alibi of this behavior, being in a hurry.
As I started my life being a college student, so many changes in myself burst surprisingly which I haven't notice. I don't even know what are the roots of this things, basically the changes in my attitude.
Now that I am mature enough as what I feel within myself, I often forgot to express thanks to everyone, which is not a sign of maturity indeed. Worst than this, the persons whom I didn't thanked most of the times, are the persons who sacrifices a lot for me and love me most, my parents. It might be that I'm just shy to say those words to them or whatever reason it is, but I know it's not an excuse.
Everytime they will sent money for me every week because now I am far from them, I can't remember even a single situation that I say thanks to them, how much more when I'm in front of them expressing what I feel and how thankful I am to have them in my life, supporting and loving me so much. Instead of doing this, I usually pretend to be busy and I'm in a hurry when that instance in my life occurs. Reason behind that, I don't have the courage to thank them for all the things they've done for me.
But now I realize, this is a kind of immaturity, a sort of being not respectful to them, and not being a good and responsible child to them. I should cut-off this kind of childish attitude since I'm old enough. A little and a simple thank you, I cannot express to my beloved parents who did all their best just to give all of the things I need? How fool I am not to be strong enough to do that simple way of expressing love. Now, I am starting working it out to delete this kind of attitude towards my Mama and Papa. I should be brave enough to thank them before it's too late, because I know, even how simple this "THANK YOU", that's the best way for me to value them and how I love them so much. Thank you so much for everything Pa and Ma.
No comments:
Post a Comment