When we get bored in our individual houses, we often find ways to have past time for this boredom to be eradicate. Sometimes we eat, play, listen to music, surfing the net and the most common one is watching movies. In my entire existences in the Earth, I have seen already different kinds of movie. It may be horror, comedy love story, action, educational movie and many more. But there is one movie which I love most. A kind of movie that give impact to my heart and gave me a lot of lesson in life and encouragements. This movie is entitled "3 Idiots".
It was a hot Wednesday, month of May, summer time, when me and my friends agreed to have a movie marathon in CJ's house. We gathered there at exactly 2:30 PM. My friend, Ed, brought the CD-tape which is the "3 Idiots". This movie sound so strange so I thought I will be more bored but I have no choice but to watch it. I was shocked because as the movie went on, I feel so interested about it and I was amazed of it's story. Absolutely, I'm starting to like it. It is a typical story of the 3 college students namely Rancho, Raju, and Farhan who came from different family and met each other taking up Mechanical Engineering course. They have encounter many struggles as their journey goes through but they never give up and succeed in life. To make the story short, I like the movie so much because this is the only movie that touches me so much, give me lessons, and strengthen me more to live my life whatever problems may occur.
One of the scene I love most is the scene of Lobo, classmates of the 3 main characters, who committed suicide because his project was rejected by their professor. He was so disappointed so much because he is the only hope of his parents because they are really poor. But then, because of that he killed himself because he thought it would be much better for him to died thatn to be an adage burden to his family. I also love the themsong of this scene which entitled 'Give me some sunshine'.
[ Here's the song .. "Give me some sunshine" :)) ]
Now, I am already a first year Engineering student. I starting to encounter different kinds of problems and challenges in this new chapter of my life but then I look back and think of that movie which give me courage not to give up whatever happens. All is well, as the movie says. Problem is given to us by God because he knows we can handle it. And He will never leave us even in the darkest days of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment